Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Carbon Nismo FL2 Rear Spoiler - Update & More Carbon Fetish

Despite hugging the spoiler to sleep I couldn't get over the slight flaws. Not really visible to the untrained eye but the close up pix with flash below shows the flaws. Tell me where.
Bro D coming to collect the spoiler tomorrow for refinishing. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh, and here are my carbon number plates. The stock chromed framed item got too iritating to look at after nearly a year. I just can't understand the Jap's infatuation with chrome. My wifey's Chevie Optra has about 20% the amount of chrome an N16 has.

Now this is what I call a flawless finish. Sorry I can't show more. Installing said number plates and spoiler in due time. Patience is virtue!

7 comments:

Jerry said...

the weaves?

llsaw said...

Nothing to do with the weaves. Dat's perfectly natural and within my expectations. BTW, Bro Fooyc got it rite :P

Jerry said...

hmm.. finishing not clear enuf? hazy? or specs of stuff in the finishing coat?

llsaw said...

Nope..

Jerry said...

this shows how unexperienced i am in this... T_T

hur hur. i dont know what the flaw is.

Jerry said...

what are the flaws?mind to tell?

llsaw said...

Look for pinholes..