Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Nismo Fuel Filler Cap Cover for Sale - SOLD!

I thought all Nissans within the last 10-20 years should have more or less the same fuel filler cap so this should fit my N16 but boy was I wrong. It's a tad too large.

Which Nissan the fuel filler cap cover fits is in the second picture. If you have difficulty reading, this includes the S15, R32 to R35, Z33 and Z34. Even a lowly K11 March. Just not the N16/G10. Don't ask me why.. :(

The cover adheres to your stock fuel cap via a double sided tape. I got this brand new for 5,500 yen (bout MYR 166.353) per today's exchange rate. Shipping added another 1,200 yen.

I am open to the first offer in the 3 figure ringgit range. This means I am selling a brand new genuine Nismo Fuel Filler Cap Cover for half the price I bought it for. Please do add shipping to where ever destination you are from.

Stop Press! Bro Jun Wen is the lucky new owner of the Nismo Fuel Filler Cap Cover.

No comments: