Saturday, February 2, 2013

Different Shades of Black - UR Room/ B-Pillar Floor Bar Revisited

The UR Room Bar on the Shark had been accumulating its fair share of scratches and scrapes after 1.5 years in use  hence I recently got it repainted.  The room bar was repainted matte black via a different painter hence the different shade. I prefer the newer shade as it looks more matte to my eyes. The re-install position of the room bar was also deemed to add more rigidity compared to the previous install. The carpet had to be trimmed though for the new install.

Original install

Latest re-install.

Picture of the room bar reinstalled.

My rear seats need to be black to complete the new look :)

3 comments:

bdkbjpink said...

Hi, sorry for reviving and age old post... but may I ask... how does the new position compare to the old in terms of space? Better or worse or the same.


And when people say leg space is compromised, whatbdoes it mean? Asking thia because from my eyes, it looks like you simply put your feet on the bar... dobt see any issues... hurm...

llsaw said...

No difference in space. If you are concerned with space do not get a room bar. I do carry passengers in Sharkie once in a while but they are under strict orders not to complain or to put their feet on the bar :)

bdkbjpink said...

Okie dokie.. thanks for the response... cheers...