Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Yummy Yummy! - Continued

OK I'm spilling the beans. These are cams for my QG18DE from Kelford Cams. Cams are a regrind profile and are to extend my engine's power band on boost which tails off a bit too soon for Toby's liking. I had my stock cams sent to Kelford in New Zealand together with other engine build and powerband details and a couple weeks later these came back. Two pictures below.

Lift and duration details. Cam profile is suitable for stock valve springs. Idle quality will be like stock. Cost is approximately $650 USD depending on the exchange rate plus your stock cams. Cost does not include shipment.

More details to follow once Toby is back. Bro is currently Down Under for WTAC amongst other things :) Here are a couple piccies to wet your appetite. Sorry no race queens or promo girls. All pixs courtesy of Toby.


Detailed WTAC event coverage including more upskirt pics can be found over @ MotoIQ. As I type this Nemo has just won WTAC with an unbelievable 1:25.0200 which if I remember correctly is more than 3.5 secs faster than the record posted last year by the legendary Cyber Evo.

2 comments:

Dex said...

BRO ALLOW I ASK A QUESTION OK ?
MAY I KNOW YOUR WHOLE OVERHAUL FEES?
ONLY IN PERFORMANCE :)

llsaw said...

Bro,

Quite a bit :) I have not received the bill yet.