Monday, April 30, 2012

Piping Art Part 2

My exhaust has been completed. Tonnka and GT Auto took only about three weeks to complete my exhaust, downpipe and associated intercooler piping. I would like to also thank Bro Mugil for all the assistance. Thanks Bro! Owe you big one! Now enjoy the art work.

Rear "N1" type exhaust muffler. Pardon the quality of the pictures. It was quite dark

Tip is downwards facing for the sleeper look. The last thing I want is to attract unwarranted attention with a drain pipe sized exhaust tip/outlet. Exhaust including hangers are 100% stainless steel.

Entire exhaust is fabricated by Tonnka. I would say quality is as good as the Japs.

 Rear muffler piping.

How do you run an N1 type rear muffler yet keep things relatively quiet? You run a super long resonator that's how.

Here's the weld quality on the resonator. Pardon all the dust. Didn't have time to clean things up before taking piccies.

Exhaust from the front. The black brace is my one year six month old brand new repainted matt black Ultra Racing 4 point lower arm bar which had been residing in my spare room all this while till a couple weeks back. Should considerably stiffen up the front flexi sub-frame.

Super sleeper. You wouldn't know what blew you away looking from behind.

Downpipe and manifold are off to Ceramico for ceramic coating. I am starting to wonder if Tonnka can replicate my exhaust in titanium? Phase Two maybe?

5 comments:

Ju-Lian said...

haha i like the sleeper exhaust like mine :P

llsaw said...

Got pictures Bro?

Ju-Lian said...

you can peek when i TT at GTauto :) if you are there as well hehe

Ju-Lian said...

mine look exactly like stock....haha you can peek at it when i TT at GT if you are there...

llsaw said...

Oh.. I was just @ GT last Sat. What car do u drive btw?