Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Slowtra's Vehicle Alignment Report

These are the alignment figures when I got the Slowtra aligned recently after installing my new wheels. Alignment done @ Goh Swee Hin in Penang. This is with the zero adjustable Nismo S-Tune G-Attack shocks. Forget the ridiculous date as the technician did not bother to set the proper date. Likewise do not compare the specs as these are in comparison with the older gen N14. Feel free to make your own intepretations. I took the rear alignment figures even though the rears are not adjustable purely as baseline figures.

Close up. For me there's quite a lot of understeer inducing toe-in for the rears and the fronts definitely need more camber which can only be gained with fully adjustable coilovers.

You can draw your own conclusions and let me know what you think.

No comments: