Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wilwood Here I Come!

Just got this via email a couple minutes ago from Brian @ Fastbrakes. Am speechless!

"Your kit is all ready to ship, finished brackets yesterday"

After more than 2 months including the design spec stage am now close to realizing my front brakes. This is what I'll be using:
Now I have to get the parts delivered. Then will have to test mount with my new wheels to ensure these clear the caliper else will have to order a hubcentric spacer kit with extended length lugs. Oh and hopefully I will not have to upgrade my brake master cylinder. This one's a big bummer which I'll blog about in due time. Stay tuned.

9 comments:

Jack said...

Super!!!

Mugil said...

nice!!! hope all fits well!

llsaw said...

I am praying. The biggest problem I expect is pedal feel and travel with the master cylinder I have.

Jack said...

http://www.tiltonracing.com

llsaw said...

Bro,

I want a stock fitting bmc that fits the brake vacuum booster lar

Jack said...

There is always your friendly neighborhood machine shop for that CNC adapter plate :P

llsaw said...

Not so simple lar. The BMC has to have 2 inlets + 2 outlets. Now having said that wonder if Tilton does customization services :)

Firdaus Asri said...

Awesome bro!!!

llsaw said...

Really praying everything fits Bro.