Sunday, December 31, 2006

Fog Lights


This has been sitting in my room for the last 2+ months. Yes.. 2+ months and my local friendly TCEAS service centre still can't get my signal stalk and wiring loom. I wanted the fog light activation to be oem which means you can turn them on via the signal stalk and didn't want a cheapo looking rocker switch on the dash. At first the TCEAS spare parts person told me 3 weeks max and told me he would call me once arrived. Called them a few times and even went to the shop but excuses excuses. Last I called was just last week and this time they told me I have to pay a 50% deposit before they can order which is fine if they had told me that in the first place. WTF! Told me this time that once I paid the deposit the said parts will arrive in a week. Will give them one last chance and visit them after the new year hols to pay the deposit. Oh.. if you're curious I got original fog lights from a contact in Nissan somewhere for a good deal. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, i got a N16 too, looking to install a fog lamp.. gotta same idea of not wanting to look like a cheapo looking rocker switch on the dash.

where did order ur fog lamp from? Tan chong or order them online?

As for ur signal stalk, besides Tan chong, where else can i get? Coz their service kinda sux...

llsaw said...

I got everything from TCM

Ck said...

I am looking for Fog lamp for my Nissan N16, cuz i am also a fan of Nissan Sentra, and i wanna slowly improve my car to peak that can beat those super cars... Can u do contact me if u still have those Nissan Parts... 017-352-0931